The Windows 10 upgrade may delete the registry hack applied in Windows 7 to let you open a SharePoint library in Windows Explorer. Follow these steps to enable Windows Explorer to access SharePoint Project Sites without prompting for a password.
Click on WebClientParameters.reg attached to this page
- After it is downloaded double click to open and apply the changes
- Answer Yes to the questions
- Click on your Windows "Start" button in the lower right
- type services.msc [enter]
- Scroll down to the service name WebClient, right click on it and select restart
- If you have trouble running services you can also reboot your computer